B2B (Senior) Marketing Manager Europe (m/f/d)
We believe that the future of e-commerce is visual.
DemoUp offers a SaaS solution that allows online retailers to integrate thousands of videos completely automated to create an awesome shopping experience on their product pages. Our clients are leading retailers and brands in Europe: MediaMarkt, Expert, Lidl, Panasonic, Sennheiser, Logitech and 100+ more.
As a B2B (Senior) Marketing Manager Europe you will join our international team in an exiting year of growth. Together with our sales team and some of the best agencies you will get the chance to create, plan and execute important projects from scratch. Our sales team and management will be your strategic sparring partner to help you with important decisions.
- Together with our management you will develop a marketing strategy
- You will develop and manage online marketing projects
- Together with our agency partners you will create a corporate identity and external communications such as a new website, logo, presentations.
- You will be responsible for our unique content such as blog articles, LinkedIn posts, case studies, infographics to help DemoUp become an expert in the e-commerce market
- With our performance agency you will build and shape a B2B inbound lead funnel
- You have a marketing degree and a minimum of two to three years of work experience in online marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS companies.
- You enjoy writing articles and create value propositions and messages
- You are a sales-driven personality and with excellent communication skills
- Ideally you have already gained experience in performance marketing and the motivation to become an expert
- You are motivated to learn new things, try, fail and perform
- You are a strong project manager
- You are fluent in English, fluent German and additional languages such as Spanish or French are a plus
What we offer
- You will take ownership for relevant marketing projects in a growing tech start-up and work on a par with the management
- Your area of responsibility will be very diverse with new chances and challenges every day
- Perspectively you can become our new Marketing Director
- You will work with a strong, supporting and motivated team
- We offer an unlimited work contract, an individual training budget remote work and a great office with free drinks, fruit and snacks and team events in the heart of Berlin.
Please send us your CV and a few sentences explaining why you will be a perfect match and why you would like to work with us. We look forward to receiving your application!